Trailer Mount, Aqua Tender ™ SWP‐1: Portable Water Purification Systems for Emergency Applications
Solar Powered Water Treatment & Electrical Power
Aqua Sun International has been in the solar business since 1973.
Aqua TenderTM AWP-1 is manufactured in Nevada, USA
Can be deployed World Wide with U.S. or International Voltage.
Delivered to your Door in the U.S., Worldwide shipping available.
Response time almost immediate and there is no need to gather and organize additional supplies, everything is include for the operation.
Supply approximately 24,000 gallons per 20 hour day, every day with clean and safe drinking water from most rivers, lakes, flood waters, broken water mains or from most any freshwater sources available.Completely Automatic
Turn-key Water Treatment System for remote locations.
No outside electrical power required to operate. Generator Powered.
- Aqua Sun International has been in the solar business since 1973.
- Aqua TenderTM SWP-1 is manufactured in Nevada, USA
- Can be deployed World Wide with U.S. or International Voltage
- Delivered to your Door in the U.S., Worldwide shipping available
- Response time almost immediate and there is no need to gather and organize additional supplies, everything is include for the operation
- Supply 5000 people every per day with approx. 1 gallon / 3.7 liters of clean and safe drinking water from most rivers, lakes, flood waters, broken water mains or from most any freshwater sources during the disaster
- Turn-key Water and Electrical Power System for Operational Command Post before, during and after an emergency or disaster relief operation.
- No outside electrical power required to operate
- Average Truck load of bottled water = $10,000 during a disaster. 10 truck loads will pay for the Aqua TenderTM SWP-1 System. Faster payback when Net Metering and 30% Federal Tax Credits are applied.
WATER PUMPING AND TREATMENT SYSTEM
- The Aqua TenderTM SWP-1 Solar Powered Water Treatment System uses a Proprietary, Custom Design submersible water pumping and treatment system that is specifically designed for this application
- Fresh Water System only
- Pump has the capabilities 200 ft / 61 meters max depth at 15-20 gpm “doh”
- Filtration down to 3 microns, 4-5 years before changing consumables.
- Activated Carbon will absorb, reduce or remove Herbicides, Pesticides, Trihalomethanes (THMs), certain Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), Chlorine and By-Products, Sediment, Bad Taste, Odors, Color, Smell, and many other Harmful Chemicals and Contaminants.
- Uses Clean, Safe and Natural UV light rays that the have the ability to kill the Micro-organisms to a 99.999 % purity. No Chlorine required
- This Ultraviolet System is ideal for killing Bacteria, Viruses Giardia Lamblia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma Cysts, E-coli, Coliform, Cholera, Legionaires Disease, Hepatitis Virus, Typhoid Fever, Dysentery, Infectious Jaundice, Influenza, Enteric Fever and many other unwanted Microorganisms to a 99.999 % purity.
- Certification; All Water contact material NSF Approved
- UV System is NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Certified
- Ultraviolet Lamp Output; 55,000 microwatt seconds per centimeter squared
- Lamp Out Circuit, Auto shut-off valve stops water flow if UV light is not ON
SOLAR PV / POWER SYSTEM
- The Aqua TenderTM SWP-1 is a Solar Powered, PV electrical producing system designed into the trailer structure with the solar PV panels on the roof
- This solar system allows the Aqua Tender Trailers to operate completely independent from any outside source during Emergency Response Operations
- Trailer rooftop mount with 3 charging modes, TRICKLE, SLOW AND FAST
- A power driven, Security Shade is rolled over the top of the solar panel array and will prevent any vandalism, thief or protection from the elements
- When the Aqua TenderTM SWP-1 is not in service, the solar array can be deployed and plugged into the local power grid and in most cases produce electricity that can be sold back to the local power company for faster payback
- A backup generator is installed that will automatically turn on when Systems Batteries become lower than normal. Generator can used independently
AQUA TENDER TRAILERS
- Designed for public health and emergency management deployments
- Inside of trailers are completely finished off interiors with safety color schemes that are a perfect mobile command center during disasters operations
- The trailer includes water resistant rubber matted non slip flooring, custom workbench and plenty of shelving, a wall hung aluminum door caddy that helps organize your trailer's interior cleaning supplies, as well as brooms and mops. A computer work station area, electrical power with plugs and power strips and a charging station for field work tools and communication equipment, cell and satellite phones. Interior fluorescent lights operating off of a wall switch and walls and ceiling insulation for a comfortable environment during deployment. A ceiling space heater , D-ring tie downs for safe, secure storage. Additional overhead storage for spare parts, hoses and supplies. A lighting system for interior or exterior activities, an aerodynamic V-nose front end, rear swing-out doors, and a walk-thru side door. Drop down corner post jacks, GPS Locator
- 20 foot long Trailer with 2-5/16” ball and an Electrical Power Tongue Jack for easy, no strenuous connection between vehicles
- Dual Axel with All Wheel Electric Brakes with 12 volt Breakaway Switch
- Options include 11 colors with custom customer lettering in vinyl graphics
- Chlorinator Pump / option only. Customer supplies the residual in pellet form.
Department of Defense The US ARMY begins "Operation Aqua Sun" with the Outpost S
United Nations Aqua Sun is approved as a United Nations Supplier
World Vision News Aqua Sun assists World Vision with the 2007 floods in Bolivia
MSNBC News Aqua Sun colleague Leon McLaughlin was featured in an MSNBC news story about his time in Bolivia with the Aqua Sun systems.